ALL-IN Cycle 6 Enrollment
Step 1: Register
(If you already have attended previous classes at NTC you may now proceed to Step 2 (enrollment) using your old student number / application number)
- Click the button above to register
- You will be diverted to the Registration Page. Click “Register Here” (See photo below for the sample)
- A pop up window will appear (see sample photo below):
- Enter your valid email address
- Click “Send-email”
- An email will be sent to you containing the authentication code (check your Spam folder if you have not received the email).
- Enter the authentication code which was sent to your email then click submit (see photo below)
- Fill out the Application Form
- At the bottom of the application form under “Choose you Application”, click “ALL IN.” (See photo below)
- • Enter the data needed.
• Under “Application Information,” enter the following:
o Entry Classification: Degree Holder
o Year Level: 1st Year
o Semester: ALL-IN Cycle 6
o Course/Strand: Certificate Course in Learning Experience Design for Emerging Student Groups in the Post-pandemic Context
o Modalities: Modified Online
- Click Save
- Agree to the terms
- Take note of your Applicant Number located at the upper part of your application form
Step 2: Enroll
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter a problem
- Click the button above to enroll, See notes below for instructions.
- • Username: your applicant number
• Password: your surname (all small letters)
- Provide the basic student information needed. Note: under the NTC email address, input your personal email address instead.
- At the left side of the portal, click “Enrollment ALL-IN Cycle 6”
- Click the box of the subject
- Scroll down at the bottom of the page and click “Compute and Print.”
- Check your total fees and proceed to payment.
Step 3: Pay the ALL-IN Fees
- At your Student Portal, click “Online Payment Center” to pay for your ALL-IN Fees
- Click the checkbox of the item you wish to pay for and choose to pay between EC Pay and Dragon Pay
- Click your preferred payment partner and follow the instructions set by ECPay or Dragon Pay.
- Learn more about EC Pay HERE
- Learn more about Dragon Pay HERE
Payments made via Dragon Pay will be validated within the day upon successful payment confirmation by Dragonpay Merchant Partners
Payments made via ECPay will be validated the next working day upon successful payment confirmation by ECPay Merchant Partners.
For concerns or queries, kindly email: email@example.com