Enrollment Process for New Students
Note: If you have already filled-up the application form, kindly proceed to Step 2. If you encounter problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: NTC will review your application. Your Registration Form will be emailed along with further instructions to you within 1-3 working days.
Step 5: You are officially enrolled once your down payment has been validated. The process is approximately 1-3 working days.
Should you have concerns, please email email@example.com or join our virtual lounge via Google Meets at meet.google.com/afb-zmhq-pbg (Monday to Friday from 9AM to 11AM; 1PM to 3PM).
If you wish to enroll at NTC Campus, our Admissions Office is open to assist you from Tuesday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 NN and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Welcome to Pamilyang NTC!
With the help of our expert partners, NTC can adeptly conduct classes via remote learning:
Learn more about our Learning Modalities:
- Graduate School is conducted online with both synchronous and asynchronous activities.
- College students have a choice between online or correspondence learning which will ensure that your learning continues with little or no Internet connectivity.
- Online: providing you digital content and limited synchronous interaction with instructors using Google applications.
- Correspondence: providing you modules for self-directed learning via email.
- Limited face-to-face classes may be conducted once approved by IATF (additional fees may apply)
- Basic Education is on blended mode (providing you digital content and limited synchronous interaction with instructors using Google applications)
Click HERE to learn more about our expert partners.
Yes, you may pay 500 pesos as down payment and the balance can be paid on a monthly basis.
Student loan is also available for college and graduate school through Bukas Ph. Click HERE to learn more.
Click HERE for Graduate School
Click HERE for School of Teacher Education
Click HERE for School of Business (Accountancy, Business Administration, Office Administration, Hospitality Management, Tourism Management)
Click HERE for School of Arts, Sciences, and Technology (I.T., Psychology, Library Science)
Click HERE for K-12 Program
NTC has an intensified career-readiness coaching program.
- Pre-Employment Program (PEP) provides industry-aligned activities helping students become ready for their career. — Professional Employment Program (PEP) is a long standing employability bridging program developed by Ayala Education in SY12/13 in partnership with the top companies in the service industry. It has been implemented across different Ayala and non-Ayala partner schools. Its implementation has delivered high returns to trainees both from SHS and college groups. Because of the industry-based design of the program and the way it is delivered via ¨learning by doing¨, the trainees are able to develop key features that make them stand out in the labour market enough to have higher salary, faster employment and better BPO acceptance compared to non-PEP graduates. Since the design of the program is strategically aligned to the requirements of the service sector, on historical average, 33% of the graduates are employed in finance, banking and accounting jobs, 33% of the graduates are employed in the ITBPM jobs (voice, non-voice and technical jobs like engineering) and the remaining graduates are employed in different jobs across different sectors.
- Career-placement support through our industry partners — PEP facilitators directly work with their trainees from the start of the program until the end of the tracking period. The work and partnership by and between the facilitators and the trainees are aligned to the target industry of the trainee. We have several activities within the program that ensure that the students are exposed to the partners (learning with the industry sessions, career talk, employer testimonial, special recruitment activities, etc.) We have many employers that the trainees can tap. The facilitator works with the trainees and assists them in developing the skills and other features required by the target employer and the industry where it sits.
- Experiential learning beyond traditional assessments that help students explore courses through real-life application (e.g. skills to succeed with Accenture). — Experiential learning is the core of PEP. It is the long standing constructivist methodology compliant program implemented in our group. Its design and delivery is all learn by doing. Trainees learn by doing projects, cases and simulations with the facilitators.
- NTC provides interest-driven curricula and activities.
Course offerings and topics that caters to students’ personal interests through tasks, assessments, capstone/culminating activities, etc. enabling students to discover their different strengths and use their interests to broaden their horizons, making their education enjoyable, meaningful, and valuable beyond the diploma. Students learn better due to learning approach that caters to their interests.
- NTC also has provision of interest-based student activities. The program provides for
student-driven workshop and activities that integrates student interests not just academics, where students can explore and deepen their passion. We also feature interest-based events and contests. We likewise provide leadership training for student organization officers, learnings of which can be cascaded to their members. NTC conducts surveys to find out our students’ passions and create activities to connect them to their passion.
- Click HERE to learn more about our different student organizations
We understand that admission requirements may not be readily available. Our Admissions Officer will set a date as to when you can submit the original copies of the documents at a later time. In the meantime, you may send a scanned copy (or photos) of the following if available (if not available, we totally understand, and you can arrange with the Admissions Officer as to when you can submit them) via the application portal or email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Birth Certificate
- Report Card (for Basic Ed and College Freshmen)
- Transcript of Records / Copy of Grades (for College Transferees and Graduate School)
- Honorable Dismissal (for for College Transferees and Graduate School)
Gear up for remote learning. Click HERE to learn more about exciting deals from our partners exclusive to IPO Schools.
Should you need further assistance, email email@example.com or send an SMS at 09663312083 or 09391845865.
You can also join our Virtual Lounge via Google Meets at: meet.google.com/afb-zmhq-pbg (Monday to Friday from 9AM-12PM; 1PM-3PM).