Make Your Experience Count in Graduate Teacher Education
Your professional experience can now be used to complete up to 18 units in the graduate program
1. All active and Balik Graduate Program students can enroll a minimum of one and a maximum of three courses through a recognition of prior learning (RPL) pathway. This provision is over and above the maximum of nine units of taught courses per term.
2. Only elective and specialization subjects shall be covered in the RPL pathway. Core and research courses shall remain as taught subjects. In addition, this provision shall not cover the comprehensive examination, research seminar, and thesis/dissertation.
3. Upon enrollment, the student shall declare which subject he or she is intending to take through the RPL pathway. Note that the corresponding course fees shall still apply to cover the costs of external validation.
4. Attend the online orientation for RPL students at 5:00 p.m. on September 19, 2020 where the complete validation process will be discussed.
5. For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Be ahead of the rest! Spend your time at home earning your graduate degree faster – at your own pace, at a lesser price.
Enrol in our flexible online sessions in the Graduate Program, School of Education.
NTC Provides You Access to Affordable, Quality and Flexible Education.
Visit this link to enroll online: https://bit.ly/NTCaccesstosuccess
Watch the enrollment tutorial here: https://bit.ly/3hVZQH8
We partnered with experts in remote learning to provide you the best value in a safe and flexible online learning. Learn more about our partners here: https://bit.ly/316COau
Take advantage of our affordable fees with flexible payment terms. Enroll now for only 500 pesos down payment. Transferees are welcome to enroll.
Student loan is also available through Bukas Ph. Learn more here: https://apply.bukas.ph/ntc/
For in-campus enrollment, you may schedule an appointment from Mondays through Fridays (8-12; 1-4) via this link: https://bit.ly/2VyOY8K
Need more information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, get in touch with us through messenger at /NTCManila or send an SMS through the following:
Globe: 09663312083, 09663312036, 09663307798, 09279348270, 09663307801
Smart: 09995174418, 09473084596, 0912348162
NTC: a member of the Yuchengco-Ayala Educational Partnership.