Welcome to the School of Arts, Sciences, and Technology
The School of Arts, Sciences, and Technology offers a unique academic experience leading to IT, Psychology, and Library professionals.
At National Teachers College, your choice and voice matter. Continue learning through the modality that matches your needs and lifestyle. Be it face-to-face, fully online, modular learning, or a combination of these, we will nurture your passion in our HyFlex Learning environment.
- LIMITED FACE-TO-FACE: Attend your classes on selected subjects in campus.
- ONLINE LEARNING: provides you digital content and synchronous interaction with instructors using Google applications.
- SELF-PACED LEARNING: provides you with modules for self-directed learning via Google applications.
No matter who you are, we will help you achieve your best personal vision of yourself. We are student-focused, strive to understand your aspirations. At NTC, your passion will fuel your ambition which is our mission.
- Interest-driven curricula and activities. Our course offerings and topics cater to students’ personal interests through tasks, assessments, capstone/culminating activities, etc. enabling students to discover their different strengths and use their interests to broaden their horizons, making their education enjoyable, meaningful, and valuable beyond the diploma. Students learn better due to a learning approach that caters to their interests.
- Provision of interest-based student activities. We have student-driven workshops and activities that integrate student interests, not just academics, where students can explore and deepen their passion.
- A lot of exciting things are happening at NTC. The pandemic will not stop our interest-based events and contests, leadership training for student organization officers, learnings of which can be cascaded to their members, and community partnerships matching student needs and interests.
Students get to apply their interests in community-based projects that can help create a lasting and meaningful impact on the community.
NTC is backed up by experts in remote learning to ensure effective delivery of learning.
Click HERE to learn more about them.
Student loan is also available through Bukas Ph. Click HERE to learn more.
Gear up for remote learning. Click HERE to learn more about exciting deals from our partners exclusive to IPO Schools.
School of Arts, Sciences, and Technology Officials
Dean, School of Arts, Sciences and Technology
Prof. Solane Duque
Program Head for General Education
Prof. Judel A. Roman
Since its establishment, The National Teachers College has been providing young Filipinos quality education. We’ve produced socially responsible educators and professionals who contribute significantly to the growth of both local and global communities. Our School of Arts, Sciences, and Technology is one of the pillars of our institution that continue to make great efforts to produce competent professionals in various fields.
Fill out a form today to enroll at the College of Arts and Sciences.