- BS Accountancy
- BS Business Administration major in Marketing Management
- BS Business Administration major in Human Resources Management
- BS Business Administration major in Operations Management
- BS Business Administration major in Financial Management
- BS Office Administration
- BS Hospitality Management
- BS Tourism Management
Welcome to the School of Business
The School of Business offers business, accountancy, office administration, hospitality management, and tourism management. The school will help you conquer your fears. Our curriculum is infused with real-life scenarios that enable our students to practice what they have learned in the classroom.
NTC’s School of Business commits itself to establish an environment that is conducive to learning, create a fusion of theories and real-life scenarios, be updated on changing times using available resources of the institution, and produce the leaders of tomorrow.
Here at NTC’s School of Business… We produce exceptional business professionals for the society.
You have a choice between two learning modalities that would allow you to get your college degree even with limited Internet connectivity:
- ONLINE LEARNING: provides you digital content and synchronous interaction with instructors using Google applications.
- CORRESPONDENCE LEARNING: provides you with modules for self-directed learning via email.
The NTC School of Business can help you become adept in the business world through its innovate programs:
- Business Education from School to Employment: students are trained and hired within 90 days after graduation!
- Industry partnership for actual or virtual student immersion program.
- Professors are seasoned industry practitioners in their specialized field.
- Business education powered by SAP, a widely used business computer module globally
- Industry-driven business curricula.
- International Student Practicum is available.
- Private HEI with affordable quality business education.
- Our Accountancy Program includes a comprehensive In-house Review and our BSA graduates occupy top company positions, including other business programs.
- Our Hospitality and Tourism Management Program provides exceptional hotel and tourism simulation facilities (SEDA Mock Hotel Rooms and state-of-the-art kitchen and cafe). Te HTM Program is also one of the first to showcase HTM laboratory alternatives during Covid-19 and is powered by Hotel Management System (HMS) on Cloud – a recent computer module used in the industry.
Business and Office Administration
Business and Office Administration
No matter who you are, we will help you achieve your best personal vision of yourself.
We are student-focused, strive to understand your aspirations. At NTC, your passion will fuel your ambition which is our mission.
- Interest-driven curricula and activities. Our course offerings and topics cater to students’ personal interests through tasks, assessments, capstone/culminating activities, etc. enabling students to discover their different strengths and use their interests to broaden their horizons, making their education enjoyable, meaningful, and valuable beyond the diploma. Students learn better due to a learning approach that caters to their interests.
- Provision of interest-based student activities. We have student-driven workshops and activities that integrate student interests, not just academics, where students can explore and deepen their passion.
- A lot of exciting things are happening at NTC. The pandemic will not stop our interest-based events and contests, leadership training for student organization officers, learnings of which can be cascaded to their members, and community partnerships matching student needs and interests.
Students get to apply their interests in community-based projects that can help create a lasting and meaningful impact on the community.
NTC is backed up by experts in remote learning to ensure effective delivery of learning. Click HERE to learn more about them.
Student loan is also available through Bukas Ph. Click HERE to learn more.
Gear up for remote learning. Click HERE to learn more about exciting deals from our partners exclusive to IPO Schools.
Tuition and Misc. Fees
The School of Business was able to maintain connection and sense of community to all students by providing choices and giving a chance to pursue or achieve the desired goal despite of the time of pandemic.
Ma. Jennesa D. Requintel
Graduate School of Business Officials
Dean, School of Business
Dr. Daisy Himalin Estrada
Program Head for Accountancy
Prof. Elena Aguila
Program Head for BSBA and BSOA
Prof. Carlos Maglutac
Program Head for Hospitality and Tourism Management
Prof. Reynaldo Yanga
The National Teachers College aims to produce competent business and finance professionals who will demonstrate a high regard for their profession while contributing to the prosperity of the country. As such, our programs in the School of Business and Accountancy focus on delivering the right combination of theory and practicum learning.
Start building your profitable career in business and finance with us. Fill out an application form today.