Business and Office Administration
The School of Business offers business, accountancy, office administration, hospitality management, and tourism management.
- BS Business Administration major in Marketing Management
- BS Business Administration major in Human Resources Management
- BS Business Administration major in Operations Management
- BS Business Administration major in Financial Management
- BS Office Administration
Welcome to the School of Business
The School of Business offers business, accountancy, office administration, hospitality management, and tourism management. The school will help you conquer your fears. Our curriculum is infused with real-life scenarios that enable our students to practice what they have learned in the classroom.
At National Teachers College, your choice and voice matter. Continue learning through the modality that matches your needs and lifestyle. Be it face-to-face, fully online, modular learning, or a combination of these, we will nurture your passion in our HyFlex Learning environment.
- LIMITED FACE-TO-FACE: Attend your classes on selected subjects in campus.
- ONLINE LEARNING: provides you digital content and synchronous interaction with instructors using Google applications.
- SELF-PACED LEARNING: provides you with modules for self-directed learning via Google applications.
Here at NTC’s School of Business… We produce exceptional business professionals for the society.
NTC’s School of Business commits itself to establish an environment that is conducive to learning, create a fusion of theories and real-life scenarios, be updated on changing times using available resources of the institution, and produce the leaders of tomorrow.
The NTC School of Business can help you become adept in the business world through its innovative programs:
- Business Education from School to Employment: students are trained and hired within 90 days after graduation!
- Industry partnership for actual or virtual student immersion program.
- Professors are seasoned industry practitioners in their specialized field.
- Business education powered by SAP, a widely used business computer module globally
- Industry-driven business curricula.
- International Student Practicum is available.
- Private HEI with affordable quality business education.
No matter who you are, we will help you achieve your best personal vision of yourself.
We are student-focused, strive to understand your aspirations. At NTC, your passion will fuel your ambition which is our mission.
- Interest-driven curricula and activities. Our course offerings and topics cater to students’ personal interests through tasks, assessments, capstone/culminating activities, etc. enabling students to discover their different strengths and use their interests to broaden their horizons, making their education enjoyable, meaningful, and valuable beyond the diploma. Students learn better due to a learning approach that caters to their interests.
- Provision of interest-based student activities. We have student-driven workshops and activities that integrate student interests, not just academics, where students can explore and deepen their passion.
- A lot of exciting things are happening at NTC. The pandemic will not stop our interest-based events and contests, leadership training for student organization officers, learnings of which can be cascaded to their members, and community partnerships matching student needs and interests.
Students get to apply their interests in community-based projects that can help create a lasting and meaningful impact on the community.
NTC is backed up by experts in remote learning to ensure effective delivery of learning. Click HERE to learn more about them.
Student loan is also available through Bukas Ph. Click HERE to learn more.
Gear up for remote learning. Click HERE to learn more about exciting deals from our partners exclusive to IPO Schools.
School of Business Officials
Dean, School of Business
Dr. Adrean O. Manalo
Program Head for Accountancy
Prof. Elena Aguila
Program Head for BSBA and BSOA
Prof. Maria Catherine Arboleda
Program Head for Hospitality and Tourism Management
Prof. Erica H. Willsheer
The National Teachers College aims to produce competent business and finance professionals who will demonstrate a high regard for their profession while contributing to the prosperity of the country. As such, our programs in the School of Business and Accountancy focus on delivering the right combination of theory and practicum learning.
Start building your profitable career in business and finance with us. Fill out an application form today.