- Certificate in Professional Teaching Program (CPTP)
- BSEd major in English
- BSEd major in Filipino
- BSEd major in Mathematics
- BSEd major in Science
- BSEd major in Social Studies
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEEd)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (BECEd)
- Bachelor of Special Needs Education (BSNEd)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd)
- Bachelor of Technical and Livelihood Education major in HE (BTLEd)
Welcome to the School of Teacher Education
The NTC Teacher Education Program envisions itself as the Standard Bearer of the Institution dedicated to the development of future teachers who manifest high performance in the exercise of the noblest, the most dignified, and the best loved-profession-TEACHING. It also commits to being a premier school for advanced studies for innovative institutional managers and leaders who are committed to a culture of excellence in education, research, and service. NTC’s passing rate in the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) is always above the national passing percentage.
At National Teachers College, your choice and voice matter. Continue learning through the modality that matches your needs and lifestyle. Be it face-to-face, fully online, modular learning, or a combination of these, we will nurture your passion in our HyFlex Learning environment.
- LIMITED FACE-TO-FACE: Attend your classes on selected subjects in campus.
- ONLINE LEARNING: provides you digital content and synchronous interaction with instructors using Google applications.
- SELF-PACED LEARNING: provides you with modules for self-directed learning via Google applications.
No matter who you are, we will help you achieve your best personal vision of yourself. We are student-focused, strive to understand your aspirations. At NTC, your passion will fuel your ambition which is our mission.
- Interest-driven curricula and activities. Our course offerings and topics cater to students’ personal interests through tasks, assessments, capstone/culminating activities, etc. enabling students to discover their different strengths and use their interests to broaden their horizons, making their education enjoyable, meaningful, and valuable beyond the diploma. Students learn better due to a learning approach that caters to their interests.
- Provision of interest-based student activities. We have student-driven workshop and activities that integrate student interests, not just academics, where students can explore and deepen their passion.
- A lot of exciting things are happening at NTC. The pandemic will not stop our interest-based events and contests, leadership training for student organization officers, learnings of which can be cascaded to their members, and community partnerships matching student needs and interests.
Students get to apply their interests in community-based projects that can help create a lasting and meaningful impact on the community.
Certificate for Professional Teaching Program (CPTP) is a special offering open to degree holders who wish to become professional teachers.
Majors under BSED are as follows: Mathematics, Science, English, Filipino, Social Studies
NTC is backed-up by experts in remote learning to ensure effective delivery of learning.
Click HERE to learn more about them.
Student loan is also available through Bukas Ph. Click HERE to learn more.
Gear up for remote learning. Click HERE to learn more about exciting deals from our partners exclusive to IPO Schools.
School of Teacher Education Officials
Dean – School of Teacher Education (SOTE)
Dr. Dennis G. Caballes
Program Head for Elementary Education
Prof. Niña Kristine Jazmines
Program Head for BSED, BPED, BTLED and CPTP
Prof. Linda Cangayao
The National Teachers College is one of the country’s pioneers in higher education training. Our graduate programs will help you reach your highest potential as we emphasize research and leadership and school management. Through our School of Teacher Education, you will be better equipped to take your career to the next level and contribute further to educational institutions in and out of the Philippines.
Fill out an application form today to get started.