Certificate for Professional Teaching Program (CPTP)
Certificate for Professional Teaching Program (CPTP) is a special offering open to degree holders who wish to become professional teachers. The curriculum includes subjects in the professional education component of the teacher education program which are required by the Commission on Higher Education and the Professional Regulations Commission for you to take the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET). You can take a maximum of 9 units in a semester or term .
- Once you have completed the 18 units, you may already take the LET.
- If you do not have a teaching experience, you may continue to take the 31-unit program since experiential teaching is a requirement especially if you plan on teaching in public schools.
We do not have entrance examination. To enroll, kindly visit our admission office and submit the following requirements:
- Certificate of Transfer Credential (Honorable Dismissal) from the last school attended
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (if not yet included in the Honorable Dismissal) from the last school attended
- Transcript of Records (TOR) from the last school attended
- Original and Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Two (2) pieces 1×1 ID Picture
- Two (2) pieces Long Brown Envelope
The National Teachers College is one of the country’s pioneers in higher education training. Our graduate programs will help you reach your highest potential as we emphasize research and leadership and school management. Through our School of Teacher Education, you will be better equipped to take your career to the next level and contribute further to educational institutions in and out of the Philippines.